Sunday 5 August 2012

FEATURE in PORTSMOUTH NEWS

Following a small and partially misleading article on Wednesday 1st (which, of course, I am still thankful for), yesterday The Portsmouth News have printed a fully illustrated, double-spread article about the exhibition! This is not only great local publicity, but a huge honour being pretty much the first time I've seen my name in print like this. It's already had some impact, as that very day I spoke to a visitor who had come to see it almost immediately after seeing the article. 

Thanks go out to whoever was directly responsible for printing the article, to Rob Porter for speaking with them, and finally again to Alex Judd, who has been promoting the show for me despite his busy schedule, going so far as to spend his lunch-breaks calling around on my behalf - Cheers Jundlebudd!




No comments:

Post a Comment